Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Clare Crawley Calls Out Her ‘Bachelorette’ Suitors For Not Knowing ‘Anything’ About Her In New Preview

Clare Crawley is not impressed with one of her “Bachelorette” suitors.

In a new clip teasing Tuesday night’s episode, the “Bachelorette”‘s official Instagram page shared a look at an awkward encounter between Crawley and Brandon G.

“When I found out you were the ‘Bachelorette’, I had to be here,” he told her during their one-on-one conversation before things quickly got awkward.

RELATED: ‘Bachelorette’ Clare Crawley Addresses Engagement Ring Speculation

Crawley added, “What made you want to be on here for me?”

“First of all, you’re absolutely gorgeous, but other than that — to be honest with you, I don’t know anything about you,” Brandon responded. “I know that you’re from Sacramento.”

RELATED: Tayshia Adams Reacts To Clare Crawley’s ‘Bachelorette’ Premiere

As Crawley continued to question Brandon’s motives, he added, “I obviously don’t know you on a personal level. I don’t know your history. You’re just so beautiful, and I wanted to get to know you… I don’t have a specific answer for you. Can we not talk about that?”

“Can we not talk about that?” she asked, before adding in a confessional, “Brandon can’t even think of one thing that he likes about me… why are you here?”

“The Bachelorette” airs Tuesday nights.



from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8291209 https://ift.tt/2H9DuVb

No comments:

Post a Comment